Information & Extended Guidelines regarding Covid-19
Your health and safety is our top priority. Read below about the actions we have taken, the information is updated continuously.
- All bookings with arrivalbefore 19th of December 2020 can be cancelld until 24 hours before arrival without a health certificate if cancellation insurance has been added to the reservation.
- After December 19, cancellation can be made 16 days before arrival if the travel restrictions in your home country due to COVID-19 prevent you from entering Sweden. To cancel, cancellation insurance must be purchased when booking the room.
- See our full cancellation policy here..
- The Villa can be cancelled 14 days before arrival if The Villa's cancellation insurance has been signed (1450 SEK)
Breakfast & other buffets:
- Our lovely breakfast buffet is back but it is also possible to have a pre-packed breakfast, just let us know and we will help you. We will of course ensure that the food stations are spred out and the tables are well separated to avoid congestion. When you check in, you will receive an allotted time for breakfast to avoid queuing.
- Our popular fika buffet on Sundays stops until further notice.
- Our spa with pools, saunas and relaxation areas will stay open as usual but to be able to check that not too many people are staying in the spa area at the same time, we have removed the entrance from the room price. It is possible to solve on-site and per-time entry at the following cost:
Children up to 14 years: 50kr
Children under 2 years old: Free
- From December we offer spa treatments again.
We follow all recommendations from the Health Authority and take additional measures to ensure hygiene.
Additional measures to reduce the risk of contagion:
- We clean all toilets, handles, lifts and similar surfaces with disinfectant.
- We ensure that all staff stay at home with the slightest cold symptoms.
- We have expanded the areas between seatings, for example, there is at least 1 meter between all the tables in our restaurant.
- At the bar, the number of guests will be limited to the number of seats we have
- We do not serve any food in the lobby to prevent congestion
- To avoid touching your things as much as possible, day cleaning will only take place if you stay longer than 4 nights, i.e. we clean day 5, day 10, etc. If you want new towels or want to get rid of garbage bags, just leave them outside your room.
Recommendations and guidelines from the authorities and the government are subject to change and therefore the information above may also change. You are always welcome to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.