Information & extended guidelines for COVID-19
Your health and safety is our top priority. Read below about the measures we take to prevent the spread of COVID-19, the information is updated continuously.
- Alcohol serving
The rules that apply to alcohol serving (i.e. ban from 8PM) aso apply to us. After 8PM, it is possible to stay in the lounges where we do not have permission to serve alcohol – ask us and we'll help you out!
- Cancellation can be made made 16 days before arrival if the travel restrictions in your home country due to COVID-19 prevent you from entering Sweden. To cancel, cancellation insurance must be signed.
- See our full cancellation policy here..
- The Villa is cancelable 14 days before scheduled arrival if The Villa cancellation insurance has been signed (10% of the total amount of the booking) Read the cancellation terms here
- Our lovely breakfast buffet is served as usual but it is also possible to get a pre-packed breakfast bag to eat in your room, just talk to someone in the staff and we will help you. We will of course ensure that there is plenty of space between the buffets and the tables to avoid crowds. In the arrival letter, you'll receive a link where you have to book your eating time.
- Our spa with pools, saunas and relaxation areas will stay open as usual and to prevent congestion we allow 40 people to stay there at the same time. In the arrive letter we send with a link where all guests book the desired spa time.
- We kindly ask all guests to pay their bill via "my pages" (see booking confirmation) to avoid queuing at check out.
- If you have the slightest symptom, cancel your stay. If you get sick in your room, neither you nor anyone in your party may visit our public areas
- Our staff have the right to deny people who show symptoms to visit us
We follow all recommendations from the Health Authority and take additional measures to ensure the hygiene.
Additional measures to reduce the risk of contagion:
- We clean all toilets, handles, lifts and similar surfaces with disinfectant.
- We have a Corona host that will ensure that distances are kept.
- We ensure that all staff stay at home with the slightest cold symptoms.
- We have expanded the areas between seatings, for example, there is at least 1 meter between all the tables in our restaurant.
- At the bar, the number of guests will be limited to the number of seats we have
- All staff who are in direct contact with guests wear mouthguards.
Recommendations and guidelines from the authorities and the government are subject to change and therefore the information above may also change. You are always welcome to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.