Information & extended guidelines for COVID-19
Your health and safety is our top priority. Read below about the measures we take to prevent the spread of COVID-19, the information is updated continuously.
- Cancellation can be made 16 days before arrival if the travel restrictions in your home country due to COVID-19 makes it impossible to enter Sweden. In order to cancel, cancellation insurance must be booked ahead
- See our full cancellation policy here..
- The Villa is cancelable 14 days before scheduled arrival if The Villa cancellation insurance has been signed (10% of the total amount of the booking) Read the cancellation terms here
- Our lovely breakfast buffet is served as usual but it is also possible to get a pre-packed breakfast bag to eat in your room, just talk to someone in the staff and we will help you. We will of course ensure that there is plenty of space between the buffets and the tables to avoid crowds. In the arrival letter, you'll receive a link where you have to book your eating time.
- Our spa with pools, saunas and relaxation areas will stay open as usual and to prevent congestion we allow 40 people to stay there at the same time. In the arrive letter we send with a link where all guests book the desired spa time.
- We ask all guests to pay their bill via "my pages" (see booking confirmation) to avoid queuing during check-out.
- If you have the slightest symptom, cancel your stay. If you get sick in your room, neither you nor anyone in your party may visit our public areas
- Our staff have the right to deny people who show symptoms to visit us
We follow all recommendations from the Health Authority and take additional measures to ensure the hygiene.
Additional measures to reduce the risk of contagion:
- We clean all toilets, handles, lifts and similar surfaces with disinfectant.
- We ensure that all staff stay at home with the slightest cold symptoms.
- We have expanded the areas between interiors, for example, there is at least 1 meter between all the tables in our restaurant
Recommendations and guidelines from the authorities and the government are subject to change and therefore the information above may also change. You are always welcome to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.